What do I do if there is an issue with an order I received?Updated 8 months ago
We are sorry to hear that there was an issue with your order!
We firmly uphold our Commitment To You and will work expediently to resolve the issue for you. Please contact us with the following information:
Please go to the following link and fill out the required information.
Missing an item?
- Which items are missing?
- Have you removed everything from the shipping container to ensure they are not included? (Sometimes smaller items are put inside cases of products to save on space.)
- Was the exterior box/mailer damaged in any way? If so, how?
- Is there clear tape on the package?
- Was the missing item/s checked off the packing slip?
- If the package is damaged, what are the last four digits of the tracking number for the damaged package? (You will find it on the shipping label.)
- Two photos of the damaged shipping container (one of each side, please).
- A photo showing the damaged contents inside, ideally inside the original shipping container, with all of the original cushioning (if present).
- A photo of the damaged contents removed from the shipping container.
- A close-up photo of the shipping label with the tracking number.
Received the wrong item?
- Which item did you receive in error?
- Have you taken everything out of the shipping container?
- What item are you missing?
We are here if you have any questions!