Damaged UPS ShipmentUpdated a month ago
We are so sorry to hear that your shipment was damaged in transit! Damage claims are eligible for 60 - 90 days, depending on the carrier and method:
- UPS Shipments: Up to 90 days after ship date.
- USPS Priority Shipments: Up to 60 days after ship date.
Within that timeline, we will replace any damaged or removed items from your packages.
To get started, please email the below items to us at [email protected], including photos. This will give us the information to send you replacements and file a claim with UPS.
1. Two photos of the damaged shipping container (one of each side, please).
2. A photo showing the damaged contents inside, ideally still inside the original shipping container, with all of the original cushioning (if present).
3. A photo of the damaged contents removed from the shipping container.
4. A close-up photo of the shipping label with the tracking number.
Once we receive your damage report with photos, we will send replacement items free of charge via the same transit method.
If you need immediate assistance, please call us at 888.445.6575 or contact us.
If your USPS First Class shipment has arrived damaged, please email or call us directly to discuss options.